The Digital Currency Monetary Authority (DCMA) has unveiled Crypto 2.0, a framework for complying with international regulations for expanded usage of cryptocurrencies and digital assets in banking and financial services.
The international banking sector recognizes two types of legal money: regulated electronic money and physical money that can be exchanged hand to hand outside the banking system.
One reason Bitcoin’s version of electronic cash remains challenged to receive momentum in retail and commercial banking is because it does not cryptographically reflect either of the two legal forms of society cash.
The Crypto 2.0 Course will educate banking executives and software developers on the principles of Crypto 2.0 and how to build and deploy Crypto 2.0 applications for banking and financial services.
Crypto 2.0 Topics
- Understanding Monetary Sovereignty
- Central Banking Cryptography
- Commercial Banking Cryptography
- Retailing Banking Cryptography
- Electronic Cryptographic Cash
- Digital Cryptographic Cash
- Digital Currency Types
- Cryptographic Regulatory Compliance Technologies and Processes
- Cryptographic Data Protection and Privacy Technologies
- Cross-Currency Conversion, Transfers, and Interoperability
Each course class will be held for two hours and will address a different topic.
For More Information Contact: Darrell Hubbard
The Zoom Link
Event Start Time
|6:00 AM||Los Angeles|
|9:00 AM||New York|
|6:30 PM||New Delhi|