100 East Center Street, Provo, UT 84606, USA
100 East Center Street Provo Utah 84606 US
Utah County is located 44 miles south of Salt Lake City, Utah.
- The name “Utah” comes from the Native American “Ute” tribe and means ‘people of the mountains’.
- Utah County is the second largest county, in terms of population, in the state of Utah. The population is 622,213* residents.
- Population density of 234.1 people per square mile.
- The county seat is the city of Provo.
- The elevation in the valley ranges between 4,480 – 4,700 feet above sea level. The highest point is Mt. Nebo at 11,928 ft. and the lowest point is at the Jordan River Flood Plain at 4,480 ft.
- The county is 2,142 square miles, 2.45% of the State of Utah and 16th largest in area in the state.
- The average winter temperatures are a maximum of 37 degrees and a minimum of 14 degrees.
- The average summertime temperatures are a maximum of 92 degrees and a minimum of 54 degrees.
100 East Center Street
Amelia Powers Gardner