- Bringing together all levels of governments from around the world with various industries for creating helpful dialogue that facilitates the efficient, ethical, and rational adoption of blockchain technology
- Conducting and promoting several professional advantages and opportunities for all our members, such as offering networking, training, and educational events.
- Educating our members about new advancements within the blockchain technology field through publishing and supporting new content to help members understand and communicate important blockchain technology information.
Every Membership Includes
Access to premium community network
- Government officials, representatives, and employees
- Business leaders of prominent blockchain organizations
- Access to intimate specialty working groups for collaboration on solving real-world problems, and producing industry best practices or standards.
- Peer networking opportunities at GBA flagship events & local chapter gatherings
- Industry-leading best practices and standards such as the blockchain maturity model and associated protocols
- Curated and member-driven news and content
- Access the Maven Credit Union (the first nationally accredited blockchain-based credit union)
- Premium live-streamed content from our events and webinars
- Guidance on pressing issues like blockchain protocols, tokenomics, digital asset strategy, and cybersecurity from industry-leading experts around the globe
- Regular updates on the latest in blockchain & industry standards news from GBA’s e-newsletter
- Distinguish yourself as a blockchain professional with free access to the Blockchain Foundations certificate course ($199 value)
- GBA specialty certificate courses to qualify your blockchain functional expertise within your own industry
- Access revenue generation opportunities by becoming a Blockchain Maturity Model assessment team member through BMM-certified training courses
- Access to multiple webinars and other frequent educational content
"I had an amazing time this week as a new member of the Government Blockchain Association (GBA) at my first GBA conference…
Honored to be Here
“I’ve been a part of the GBA for several years now and so I always appreciate and I’m honored to be a part of these meetings”
“I think Gerard is doing a great job he wants to bring GBA and everyone along for the ride.”
Join to Learn
“If you’re going to Join GBA, I’d encourage you to join the working groups. Although I’m an active voter, I don’t know much about voting but I thought it was an interesting use case… So I joined the voting working group as a layperson and it’s taught me a lot about the business, the voting, and so if you see these groups, don’t think you have to join as an expert, please feel free to join to learn and offer the perspective of the layperson.”
Join GBA Today
- Requires use of school-issued email when registering.
Are you a student?
Students are anyone who are currently taking classes at a university or high school and has an active and current school-issued email address. We check & verify every student’s email when they sign up to be members at GBAglobal.org. Users who register with a Gmail or Yahoo email are automatically rejected.
Professors and school faculty are NOT QUALIFIED for student membership.
Is professional membership right for you?
Professional members are anyone looking to:
Expand your professional network with global contacts focused on insights, business opportunities, support, and mentorship
Access industry-leading content and education to enhance your professional background
Collaborate with industry-leading experts and professionals to develop industry best practices and standards
Promote your personal or professional brand within the blockchain community
Civil Servant2-yr Membership
- Requires use of gov-issued email when registering.
Are you a civil servant?
Civil servants are anyone who works for their government and has an active and current government-issued email address. We check & verify every civil servant’s email when they sign up to be members at GBAglobal.org. Users who register with a Gmail or Yahoo email are automatically rejected.
New civil servant member approval can take up to 48 hours.
Small OrganizationsAnnual Membership
- For organizations with less than 25 employees
- Includes 5 Professional Membership user accounts
Standard OrganizationsAnnual Membership
- For organizations with 25-50 employees
- Includes 10 Professional Membership user accounts
Medium OrganizationsAnnual Membership
- For organizations with more than 50 employees
- Includes 15 Professional Membership user accounts
Large OrganizationsAnnual Membership
- For publicly traded or employee-owned companies
- Includes 40 Professional Membership user accounts