Mr. Ngueti Armand Gaetan has been appointed as the GBA Regional Lead for Africa. He was selected because of his leadership and community building skills along with his commitment to improve the lives of his fellow citizens in Africa by working with government and using technology like blockchain for the common good of communities.
In that capacity, GBA will work closely with him to establish, promote and support GBA Chapters throughout Africa. The goal is to support the education, advancement and sustainment of people across Africa by taking advantage of blockchain and related technologies.
In his first week in this position, Mr. Gaetan arranged for GBA leadership to:
- Present two keynote and four panel presentation addresses during a historic blockchain events
- Meet with the leadership of technical training centers in eleven countries
- Meet and discuss blockchain economic impact with a tribal chief (king), cabinet staff (reporting to the president) and US Embassy personnel.
- Speak at a meeting with over 300 crypto enthusiasts and
- Dine in a crypto only restaurant that does not accept fiat currency
With the passion and motivation of the African people and the leadership of Mr. Gaetan, there are many exciting achievements that will emerge out of Africa very soon!