Fairfax, VA – Eric Guthrie, Esq. GBA Director of Training, completed teaching the redesigned DC Bar accredited MCLE Blockchain Legal Specialist Course.
Eric Guthrie is the Director of Training Programs for the Government Blockchain Association (GBA) and a Partner in the Cogent Law Group. He is also the author of the #1 Amazon Best Seller Blockchain or Die, which has won three book awards.
Eric taught the revised Blockchain Legal Specialist Course on July 22nd and 23rd in two four-hour sessions. The Blockchain Legal Specialist course received excellent reviews including the following comments:
- “I learned a great deal about the intersection between blockchain technology and the law.”
- “Very interactive, ability to ask questions and engage with fellow attendees.”
- “Excellent content and delivery. Pace was perfect and very engaging with participants.”
- “Eric Guthrie was an excellent and dynamic teacher who kept the course interactive with all participants.”
The Blockchain Legal Specialist Course an eight-hour course, 7.5 MCLE, covers:
- Smart Contracts on Blockchains,
- Jurisdictional Issues,
- Decentralized Autonomous Organizations,
- Blockchain Technology, Cryptocurrencies and Securities Law,
- Blockchain Technology, Legislation, Regulations, and Case Law
- Blockchain Technology and Intellectual Property
- Blockchain Technology and the Legal Industry
The next Blockchain Legal Specialist Course is scheduled during Blockchain Week in DC. You can register for future Blockchain Legal Specialist courses at https://gbaglobal.org/gba-staging/events/category/training/legal-specialist/list/.
You can find out more about Eric at www.BlockchainorDie.org. You can also follow Eric on social media: Facebook and Instagram – BlockchainorDie.