Smart Contract, NFT and Blockchain Distributed Application (DApp) Workshop
Join the GBA Community and the Blockchain Academy for a GBA event at the Blockchain & Sustainable Economic Growth conference:
Smart Contract, NFT, and Blockchain Distributed Application (DApp) Workshop
- Pre-Conference Full Day, Hands-on, Developing Smart Contracts, NFTs, and Blockchain DApps Workshop, May 24th, 2022. Includes snack at break and a free reception immediately follows the workshop.
- Half-Day demo-based, Smart Contracts, NFTs, and Blockchain DApps workshop, May 25th, 2022.
- Limited Remote spaces are available.
Scheduled for the Mayfair Hotel: 1127 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington, DC.
- Ryan Williams
- Jim Sullivan
- Ryan Kraszewski
- The Curious
- Overview of the Blockchain Smart Contracts, and DApps.
- Smart Contract, DApp Tools, and Developer Environment.
- Defi : NFTs and Tokenization
- Hands-on Smart Contract and DApps in Ethereum, Hedera, and NEAR.
Full Day Workshop, $225 for GBA members, and $250 for non-members: Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/303688609807
Half Day Workshop, $150 for GBA members and $200 for non-members. Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/303793844567