Public Protocols Deployment with Zeeve is better and more versatile than ever.
continues to grow and evolve, we are excited to announce our latest platform upgrade, Zeeve v2.5.4. From adding support for a new blockchain protocol DComm
, and deprecating Ropsten support to improved notification for dedicated nodes, this update has a lot to share. These changes and enhancements will benefit our users by improving their experience with using elastic APIs deploying and managing nodes across all major public protocols using Zeeve
We are constantly striving to improve our platform and offer the best possible experience for our users, and this latest upgrade is just one step in that ongoing effort. Thank you for being a part of Zeeve’s journey!
What’s New- Zeeve v2.5.4
- DComm protocol support: Deploy reliable DComm nodes, both developer and validator nodes and get secure RPC endpoints to connect your dApp with the DComm blockchain.
- Ethereum 2.0 deployment support: We have now added Ethereum 2.0 deployment support. With just a few clicks, users can now easily deploy Ethereum 2.0 nodes and access APIs.
- Deprecated Ropsten support in Ethereum: To keep up with the Ethereum foundation and greater community, Zeeve has discontinued its service for the Ropsten testnet. Access Rinkeby, Kovan, and Ethereum Mainnet blazing fast on Zeeve.
- DigitalOcean BYOC support for Hyperledger Fabric: We have added DigitalOcean for HyperLedger Fabric deployment using Bring Your Own Cloud option. With this addition, you can now spin up and manage Hyperledger Fabric nodes on Zeeve using AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and DigitalOcean.
- In-depth Resource Monitoring, and Alerts: We have added more functionality for monitoring and alerts on 9 major blockchain protocols, including Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, BNB Chain, Avalanche, Polygon, Polkadot, Fantom, Tron, and DComm. This would enable users to monitor their resource usage more effectively and identify problems quickly with real-time alerts.
- In-depth blockchain Analytics: We now have in-depth analytics for Avalanche, Polygon, Polkadot, Fantom, and DComm dedicated nodes. Get valuable insights into the performance and stability of your nodes and make informed decisions with real-time data at your fingertips.
Performance Improvements and Fixes:
We’re setting the stage for a big 2023. Stay tuned.
- Zeeve has done a few UI fixes and improvements to its platform to make the user experience frictionless.
- Quota and consumption info for the endpoints have been added.
- We have fixed a few issues with the simultaneous deletion of the node and network.
- Fixed Rate limits of API endpoints.
- Improved In-app and email notifications for dedicated node deployments and updates.
- DigitalOcean cloud-related fixes for certain node sizes in BYOC.
Zeeve is an enterprise-grade web3 automation platform providing most secure
and reliable elastic web3 APIs, deployment, monitoring, and management of Blockchain nodes and networks
. We make it very easy to deploy your Blockchain nodes
and Decentralized Apps using our intuitive and no-code platform. You can deploy your nodes in a matter of minutes and manage your nodes and networks with advanced analytics, monitoring, and real-time alerts. Be it large enterprises or blockchain start-ups and developers, we enable innovators across the industry to strengthen the decentralized future and expand the blockchain and web3 infrastructure by offering multiple permissioned as well as public blockchain frameworks and supporting the deployment on multi-cloud environments along with value-added infrastructure services.
To learn more about Zeeve
, visit our Developer Center
or join us on Twitter