The GBA is pleased to announce that the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition & Senior Procurement Executive at the U.S. Department of State, Mike Derrios, has volunteered to lead the GBA Acquisition Management Working Group.
- Successfully piloting government acquisitions using blockchain based smart contracts.
- Identifying and proposing changes to acquisition regulations and laws to facilitate smart contract acquisitions
- Building technology & solutions to support the use of smart contacts in government acquisitions.
- Share results with GBA members that work in over 500 Government Offices.
Members of the group come from government organizations including:
- United Nations, Joint Staff Pension Fund
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Department of State, Office of the Procurement Executive
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency
- US Department of Veterans Affairs, National Artificial Intelligence Institute
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- The Bahamas
- New York State
- Utah County
- Miami-Dade County
- City of Chandler, Arizona
- City of Springfield, Illinois