GBA is excited to announce that the Professional Computer Association of Lebanon (PCA) and the Government Blockchain Association (GBA) have agreed to partner to deliver blockchain training in the Middle East. Today’s signing sets a significant milestone for the GBA chapter in Lebanon represented by Mr. Sam Lutfallah and PCA President Mr. Camille Moukarzel. This new relationship will:
- Establishing a GBA training institution to deliver blockchain training certifications
- Result in closer collaboration with the government of Lebanon on digitization empowered by blockchain solutions
- Establish a government innovation and technology center and will support unprecedented opportunities
- Support activities to enact laws and governance on Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Governance for better infrastructure and faster delivery of project
- Enable members of GBA and PCA to deliver on the above
Blockchain is certainly one of the key technology disciplines and game-changer in our pursuit to promote innovation and technology, not only because of its prospective economic contribution to diversify and grow our existing industry and business but also because of its boundless potential to revolutionize digital economies and to enhance the quality of life.
There are now over 120 GBA chapters around the world and Lebanon is now on the global map footprint. We are looking forward to working with organizations in the Middle East to bring the transformational benefits of this technology to every place where people seek to use innovation and technology to better the lives of their people.
To learn more about the Training Opportunities in Lebanon, please contact Mr. Sam Lutfallah.