Topics on the Schedule include:
- Traditional vs Decentralized Finance
- Current Fintech Innovations & Adoption
- Crypto Regulation Debate – Balancing consumer protection with privacy
- Selecting Financial Blockchain Solutions
- Debate: Future of Stable Coins, CBDCs, & Crypto
- Future of Capital Markets
- Sovereignty of Money
There are several ways to engage.
- Participate Virtually. The event will be live-streamed free of charge.
- Participate Live. Tickets for the event in Washington, DC are on sale now.
- Participate as a Speaker. Fill out a Volunteer to Speak form.
- Participate as a Sponsor. Make an impact and be recognized in front of an audience of government policymakers and industry leaders.
Government decision-makers and blockchain innovators will come together to discuss the future of money, governance, and the law. Make plans to attend and purchase your TICKET today!