To develop standards and content to deploy a Blockchain Healthcare Certification Program
- The team is led by a committee of three GBA members.
- Calls are scheduled for each Saturday and the call details are listed in the GBA Healthcare Working Group page.
- The training program is divided into separate modules and each module is assigned to a module team. Each module has their own working group folder that the teams use to collect information, draft, review and approved individual modules.
- Module team assignments are recorded and maintained in the Project Schedule paragraph later in this document.
- This program will integrate with the GBA Standard Certification Program. There is a GBA Foundations Course (standard for all certification tracks) will be a prerequisite.
- Healthcare Training Modules will be used for the second and third tier of the certification program
- Modules may be taken separately or combined to achieve certifications. Those details have not yet been fully defined.
Training Program Structure & Assignments
|1||Healthcare Megatrends & Intro to Blockchain Technologies||Gerard Dache||Gerard Dache
|Drafted||Drafted||Gerard to finish and Javier (April)|
|2||Blockchain in Healthcare: The Wide Picture||Wassim Merheby
|Not Yet||Not Yet||We will complete after all of the other modules are completed.|
|3||Blockchain in Clinical Trials Management||Wendy Charles||Wendy Charles
|Not Yet||Drafted||Wendy has the up to date information from Siddhi|
|4||Blockchain in Data Management/ Access/ Control + Consent Management||Mirko DeMalde||Miles Vaughn
|Drafted||Mirko has drafted the module|
|5||Blockchain in Drugs Supply Chain & Anti-counterfeiting||Arnab Paul||Wassim Merheby
|6||Blockchain in Insurances: Claims Management/ Fraud Reduction||Susana Esteban
|7||Blockchain in Improving Administrative Processes||Susana Esteban|
|8||Blockchain in a Value-Based Healthcare System||Natalie Pankova||Natalie Pankova
|9||New Business Models in Healthcare & the Role of Tokenization||Brennan Bennett
|10||From Acute Care to Prevention: The role of Blockchain in 4Ps Medicine Focus on the Evolution of the Care Delivered by Healthcare Providers||Miles Vaughn
|11||Regulatory, such as HIPAA and GDPR||Miles Vaughn
|12||Technical Implementation and Challenges||Steve Wishstar||Sam Nathens
|13||Business Challenges||Natalie Pankova||Natalie Pankova
|14||Cultural Challenges||Susana Esteban
Tasks, Assignments & Schedules
|Module||Title||Topics||Learning Objectives||Standards||Baseline Content|
|1||Healthcare Megatrends & Intro to Blockchain Technologies||DEC 17||DEC 22|
|2||Blockchain in Healthcare: The Wide Picture|
|3||Blockchain in Clinical Trials Management|
|4||Blockchain in Data Management/ Access/ Control + Consent Management|
|5||Blockchain in Drugs Supply Chain & Anti-Counterfeiting|
|6||Blockchain in Insurances: Claims Management/ Fraud Reduction|
|7||Blockchain in Improving Administrative Processes|
|8||Blockchain in a Value-Based Healthcare System||Ready|
|9||New Business Models in Healthcare and the Role of Tokenization|
|10||From Acute Care to Prevention: The role of Blockchain in 4Ps Medicine Focus on the Evolution of the Care Delivered by HCPs|
|11||Regulatory, such as HIPAA and GDPR|
|12||Technical Implementation and Challenges|