Earn GBA Tokens
How Does it Work?
The GBA Token is actually two tokens. There is a voting token and a reward token.
The voting token is used for GBA members to vote on leadership assignments and strategic initiatives.
GBA members can earn tokens by interacting with the community in the ways listed below.
Each month the GBA will distribute tokens based on the monthly membership sales. And the GBA members will be able to use voting tokens to determine how the monthly distribution of GBA tokens will be allocated to groups and individuals.
Complete Your GBA Profile
The more info there is in your profile, the easier it is for other GBA members to find you.
Members who have their profiles completely filled out will receive an initial bonus.
Write a Blog Post
Publish a blog about your latest project or discovery.
Share it with the world or just GBA members
Schedule/Host Regular Working Group Calls/Chapter Meetings
Schedule, manage and maintain a reoccurring meeting (virtual or in-person) for your chapter or working group.
Schedule & Host a Working Group Call
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Attend Working Group Calls
Get credit just for showing up! Members who attend a meeting where someone is recording minutes will receive some tokens. it’s that easy.
Record Minutes for GBA meeting
You can receive tokens for recording minutes for any GBA meeting on the form below.
Start a Chapter or Working Group
New groups require a lot of hands-on attention to get them started.
Working groups leaders Are Required To…
- Write a charter to establish group goals submitted to GBA for approval
- Host regularly scheduled events
- Be able to work with other GBA members and oversee project or research development
New Chapters Leaders Are Required To…
- Be actively involved in more than one working group
- Host regularly scheduled events primarily focused on blockchain education and networking
- Promote GBA to nonmember attendees
Accomplish Your Working Group Charter Goals
Working Groups members who accomplish pre-defined milestones or objectives outlined in their charter will be rewarded with GBA tokens. This information will be collected via the meeting minute form.
Set Up My GBA Token Wallet
There are three steps to setting up your wallet. They are:
- Go to www.https://www.myearth.idand download the decentralized identity application onto your mobile device.
- Establish a decentralized identity using the EarthID application on your mobile device. Note: Your earthID email and your GBA profile must list the same email or the GBBP Wallet will not recognize you as a GBA member.
- From your computer browser, go to https://metamask.io and install the browser extension.
- Go to https://gba-gbbp.azurewebsites.net and log in using the link in the top right corner.
- Use the EarthID application on your mobile device to scan the webpage QR code.
Have a Question?
Contact us and let us know how we can help.