Prices for the eZ-Xpo Series will increase on Black Friday, November 26, 2021
eZ-Xpo, the global leader in Virtual Collaborative Network, and GBA have partnered to present the World’s 1st All-in-1 Virtual Blockchain Expo Network.
The GBA 2022 Conference Series is up, and each conference will have a virtual ECHO event one week later. Subscription to eZ-Xpo includes tickets to all ECHO events and welcomes all blockchain entrepreneurs, investors, and stakeholders to a Virtual Conference and Expo series for ongoing collaboration, training, startup showcases, and job fairs 365 days a year.
The GBA – Virtual Collaborative Network 365 will include the following game-changing features and benefits:
1. Virtual Lobby Session Tracks for integration with Zoom and all webinars
2. Exhibit Halls – Virtual Pitch Competition, Virtual Job Fair, and Breakout Rooms, and Forum for ongoing discussion before, during, and after the event
3. Live Chat (Group, Private, Video, and AI-Chatbot)
4. Virtual Auditorium with live streaming by Session Tracks with live chat engagement
5. Virtual Lounge for open networking with live chat (text and video)
6. Marketing Analytics for the best-qualified leads
7. Private Expo Network Exchange connects multiple virtual expos for maximum network effect and organic traffic
The 2022 GBA Annual Virtual Event Series will consist of the following key hybrid and virtual events:
|2022||GBA Hybrid (In-Person & Virtual) Series||eZ-Xpo Virtual (Echo) Event Series|
|Q1||Jan 27-28: The Future of Money, Governance & the Law||February 3: FinTech DeepDive|
|Q2||May 25-27: Blockchain & Sustainable Economic Growth||June 2: Sustainable Technology|
|Q3||July 14: Blockchain & Liberty for All||July 21: Leadership & Paradigm Shifts|
|Q4||Sept 29-30: Blockchain & Infrastructure||October 6: Blockchain Regulatory Overview|
Register for the GBA 2022 annual virtual event series. Special Black Friday Discount (15%) promo code (gba2022) ends November 26, 2021.
Subscription to eZ-Xpo includes virtual tickets to all GBA Conference Series and ECHO events. Live attendance tickets are sold separately.
“With the new hybrid event (both in-person and virtual) and remote work trend, we need a hybrid and virtual collaborative network for the new normal for ongoing collaboration 365 days. We are excited to partner with eZ-XPO to empower all stakeholders to connect and collaborate in a new normal environment for virtual conference, virtual pitch, virtual job fair in all hybrid, virtual and on-demand venues.” – Gerard Dache, Executive Director, GBA